As we get set to distribute the clothing and other supplies at our “Sharing the Warmth” event, we’ve created a list of needed items.
They are listed by priority.
If you have any items for our event that you’d like to donate, please contact Budd Kuyper at the phone number listed below.
(needs list by priority)
- warm weather sleeping bags
- tents (small, able to be broken down and carried easily)
- 5$ fast food restaurant cards (preferably Wendys and McDonalds as they are most accessible to the Canton area homeless
- tennis shoes
- Nail clippers (preferably Toe nail, as they can be used for fingers, but not always vice versa)
- socks (needed year around, can never have too many)
- feminine hygiene items (pads n tampons)
- travel sized deodorant
- hand warmers
- winter hats
- yoga mats (keeps ground from sucking body heat)
- non food scented candles (heats small shelter areas)
- hygiene items
- ear muffs
IF YOU’D LIKE TO DONATE ITEMS, PLEASE CONTACT BUDD KUYPER: 918-994-2836